Multicultural Coalition Liaison Update


Dear OC Multicultural Coalition Members,

As of February 15, 2009, I'm no longer involved as a the coalition liaison with the Great Park. I am moving to London in March 2009 and will not be able to continue in my role coordinating with the Great Park Corporation and Design Studio. I wanted to thank everyone for their support over the last two years attending meetings, writing letters, contributing to newsletters, participating in the Walk for Unity, and in many other ways supporting the development of a Multicultural Center at the Orange County Great Park. I encourage you to stay involved!

The Great Park Corporation recently hired a new Manager of Programs to oversee the Feasibility Studies for potential park programs like the Multicultural Center. Issa Edah-Tally is working with him on next steps. Contact Issa Edah-Tally at issaet@gmail.com with questions. Also, please visit the Facebook Group for the OC Multicultural Coalition.

I will continue to support the effort from London virtually, and I'm available for questions. Please stay in touch via Facebook or via email at mdrouse5@gmail.com. Take care!

Sincerely,
Michelle Deniz Drouse